Friday 22 June 2012

Finding Inspiration

I think everyone comes to a standstill at some point or another where they can't find the right inspiration they need to acomplish things. I get pretty sick of my own laziness when it comes to finishing projects I care so much about, well, it comes across as laziness, I think it's my own self-doubt in whether I will succeed or not that really holds me back more than anything else. I'm one of the busiest people I know, I work full time in PR, do PR and Marketing volunteer for Hyperfest a youth music festival which I could quite easily find things to do on a regular basis! I am a journalist for an online music website/magazine, I run a breakfast blog and on top of all this I'm trying to develop and build my own music website/magazine. Plus, I have a ridiculous amount of people I really need to catch up with, a loving relationship to make time for, housemates, a house to take care of, a car to service (which is FINALLY done!) and gigs, chill time, parties, spending quality time with my friends and taking time out for myself.

The whole "myself" bit seems to be coming last, I had two weeks off in between jobs and I managed to do bugger all except read books and get some new glasses, but I think once and awhile everyone really needs that.

Anyway, I have found in my latest, yet greatest, project I have decided to take on (Off the Record Music), inspiration has found me in the fact that other people want me to succeed and help me out. Always a bonus.

For everything else, here's a random collection of things that are currently inspiring me.



 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment